Sunday, February 13, 2011

Originally Posted: February 9, 2009 - By: Dr. Lindhorst
 
Wow what a weekend! It was so great to do some skiing. Fast and furious though… We left after work on Friday and got to our destination at 3am. Still… we managed to get ourselves ready for the slopes by 10am and skied hard for 3 days. And then we caught a 7am flight to come back and see patients most of the day today. Going behind a snow plow made me a bit uneasy this morning in the darkness, but we made it in time to the airport. I loved this trip! The snow was falling for large part of the time and it made the world magical. And all those little kids skiing impressed me to no end. I’ve been skiing since I was around 7 years old, but there were some 3 year olds just going! Fun to watch. Next time I will take my boys. I think that Christoph will do well this time. And who knows… maybe Luki can try it too! He will be over 2 next time we’ll go for New Years. We’ll see what he can do! Meantime, enjoy some pictures. I love snow and skiing!

No comments:

Post a Comment